Telecoms turnkey services
Anko has more than 10 years experience in turnkey solutions for telecommunication site building, Cell site audit and networking including equipment supply, civil works, Earthing System Development, Tower Erection, RF works, license Acquisitions for MW, mechanical and electrical installations. From detailed site survey to completion of the site Anko’s EPC offers quality services, meeting delivery schedules and optimally priced services.
Anko has a remarkable track record in providing In-building System Integration Solutions (SIS) in Nigeria. Our SIS includes supply, assembly, installation, commissioning, customer training, and maintenance of transmission network equipment and associated applications for mobile and fixed telephony. The provision of site integration services; the provision of transmission network services, carrier services, construction of co-location centres, data centre services, managed services and telephony services. We provide diverse range of turnkey telecommunication network solutions for telecommunications projects in the Petro- Chemical and Energy industries, both onshore and offshore.
- RF Site Survey and Site Selection
- LOS Survey and MW Transmission Planning
- Supply of Telecom Towers
- Providing Turnkey Solutions for Network Infra Implementation
- Site Construction Services including Civil, Structural & Electrical works
- Supply and Installation of Telecom Equipment Shelters
- Installation of GSM BTS Equipment
- Installation of MW Equipment
- Radio Frequency (RF) Network Air Interface Testing & Optimization
- MW LOS Survey and Link Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance of OFC Network
- Operation and Maintenance of Passive Infrastructure of Telecom Cell Sites
- Operation & Maintenance of Optical Fibre Cable Network
- Installation and Commissioning of VSAT Equipment
- Testing and Integration of VSAT Equipment
- Installation and maintenance of lightning protection system
IT infrastructure Services
Anko is an IT infrastructure supplier, installer and maintainer based in Nigeria. As a company we also provide IP solutions, structured cabling networks, mobile communications and broadband services. We have an enviable history of installing phone systems and have built a strong reputation for delivering high quality, advanced technology solutions to a wide range of telecommunication needs.
We provide our customers with the robust, scalable, high-performance, communications solutions that they need in order to exploit fully their mission critical information technologies. Modern organizations rely on the electronic exchange of knowledge and information between all their stakeholders: customers, partners, suppliers, employees and shareholders. Anko has a unique talent for designing data solutions that perfectly align the most appropriate technologies in the market with the needs of our customers.
Our Services Includes:
- CCTV / Surveillance Solutions
- PABX / Telephony Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Perimeter / Fence Instrusion Detection Systems
- Industrial LAN / WAN Networks
- Industrial WIFI Networks
- PA / GA Paging & Intercom Systems
- UHF / WHF Trunk Radio Communications Systems
Benefits of Our IT Solution
Our solution can help transform your networks by delivering a virtually unmatched portfolio of solutions for the telecommunications industry. We help:
- Align network to business needs
Analyze your current network and provide network integration services to build an intelligent network infrastructure that acts as a ‘value center’
- Optimize your network infrastructure
Reduce capital and operational expenses by transforming legacy networks into an IP next generation network
Unlock new business opportunities based on customer experience
Improve customer retention and revenue by provisioning new services based on network events in real time
- Enhance customer satisfaction
Improve the user experience across fixed and wireless infrastructure by optimizing and integrating IT and network technology
- Proactively monitor
Implement an advanced service monitoring infrastructure solution to help identify operational inefficiencies and improve service quality
- Reduce risks
Reduce risk using service provider reference architecture and repeatable processes
Project Management Services
Anko’s Project Management Services (PMS) as a specialized service that provides its clients end-to-end project management services encompassing the entire life cycle of telecom infrastructure implementation – starting from site survey to site integration.
Anko’s Project Management helps complete compliance and ensures that all issues are strictly managed and controlled to the required specifications. In addition Anko’s Project Management Services also includes supply of skilled manpower for Project Management activities on time and expenses basis.